Basket 0

Replacement GCSE or O Level Certificates Service

PRICE: £100

If you studied at secondary school level in the UK, you may provide your GCSE or O Level English Language Certificate as proof to pass the TfL Private Hire English Language Requirement. If you have lost or misplaced your certificate, you can contact the AO’s/Exam boards directly and order replace certificates or use our replacement GSCE or O Level certificate service.

  • We will research and find the correct AO
  • AO fees covered by us
  • All ID checked and copied for you
  • We help fill in the forms

You will need to bring in ID (Passport, Driving Licence or Birth Certificate) and if you have changed your name, then please also bring in your Deed Poll or other supporting document i.e Marriage Certificate etc.

GCSE Replacement Certificates FAQ’s

I’ve lost my GCSE result certificates; what can I do?
You can get in touch with the accrediting body who will be able to re-issue your certificate. There are 4 main AO’s in England; they are AQA, OCR, WJEC and Edexcel. Links are below





For other AO’s please visit –

Do I have to pay to get replacement GCSE certificates?
Yes, the AO’s do have an admin fee to research and provide you with a replacement certificate or equivalent. Please check the individual AO’s to find out how much they charge as the fees differ depending on the company. We advise you to find out from your old school or college as to which AO/Exam board they used for your GSCE English exams and apply only to that specific AO.

How long does it take to get replacement GCSE certificates?
It will take around 28 working days (not including Bank Holidays), but allow up to 8 weeks as there is a high demand currently.